Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ill

Hi
Forgive me for making this blog very short. The cold that has been pursuing me has caught up full force. I've been battling it for 24 hours and so far it is winning.
I made it through Valentines day today with a great deal of help from friends and family, Jan, Art, Barbara, Marilyn and especially Irene and Aunt Ann, thank you all for your uplifting words.
I desperately need to buy groceries but really did not feel like doing it today. I've been working very intently on a big appraisal since noon today with a nice break to go collect Keanna from school. We went to Longs to find just the right Valentine gift, she found three, picked up meds and bandaids Keanna thought we needed in case she gets a scrape next time she is climbing a tree, her words. Then we went to McDonalds where she played with high energy on the slides in the play area. We went to the one in Brentwood since it is enclosed, far too cold to play outdoors today, high winds, cold weather, brrr all day for me. Then we headed home and its a beautiful sight to see Keanna hook up with her dad, they both smile and one can tell they really love each other.
Now its time to collapse in bed until tomorrow. I walked the dogs to the park today but not around the lake. Ken had a meeting and I didn't feel that great even then. I'm so low on food I don't even have oatmeal or milk. Its time. Tomorrow I'm off to Sacramento to see a property and then I think I'll come home and just rest for a bit.
I was remembering today how Nan would always turn any event like Valentines day into something special, special food, special cards, candles. Its easy to understand why I miss her so much. She was a very important sparkplug for us all. Nan we love you and appreciate everything you did for us all, we miss you dear. You are the real valentine!

Good night friends and family, thanks for sharing some of your phone numbers, helps to be in touch. Thanks Loren for being willing to take me to the wonderful colonoscopy on the 28th. I can't wait. Would you please ask the Lord to once again open our clients heart money wise, Been a dry week and tomorrow is house payment time, always a challenge. Also ask Him to help with my health. I can't get sick.

love
tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Sorry that You are not feeling the best, Lot's of Colds & Sore Throats going around.

We are enjoying having My Sister here and today We will take Her & Mother to the center for Lunch.

Yesterdays trip to Jackson went well, the Indian Taco Lunch was very good. Supposed to be authentic Indian food and I'll have to say that it was very tasty.Game time proved to be quite profitable for a change and I also scored some Free Tickets to "Abba" in Consert on the 24th. They will be in the "Ball Room" at the Hotel so it will be a small crowd as that room has a capacity of 275 I think. We were there one time for a Football Game Party and it is a very comfortable place to be, Good Sound System and comfortable Seating too.

Stay warm today and We will Pray that You will get well soon.

Don't worry about the Colonoscopy, Mine was a snap , Worst part was drinking that "Fleet" stuff the night before.

Love & Prayers ,

Bob & Carrol.

Wes said...

Tim, Bob has spoken truly the stuff you drink the night before is the biggest hurtle to the colonoscopy. You'd think it would be a pain in the postierier ( I can spell the other words but thought your blog was too high class )but it isn't.

Your real problem is your current diet program. The one called I DIDN'T STOP AT THE STORE AND THERE ISN'T ANY FOOD THE EAT DIET. This is a bad plan and should be abandonded immediatly. Your fat problem is not as bad as your diabetes problem. You don't eat, you don't have energy, you don't walk as far, you get fatter and then you feel depressed. NOT GOOD! I REPEAT, NOT GOOD!

Solution. Get up no matter how you feel and go to the grocery store and get some food. NOW.

Wes