Monday, February 18, 2008

Timothy rules!

Good evening,
Well I'm home again after a tremendous experience with first Keanna riding in the motorhome on her way to Sabbath School and then Timothy who was awake when I arrived at MBA. To a pappa getting to see both little ones in the same day was very special. Timothy was suffering from teething and a nasty cold. Yet he smiled and laughed, played, talked, grabbed toys and really enjoyed when it was time to eat. While I had been very concerned about making him ill by the time I arrived I felt better and although not well I managed OK.
I really like camping out in the motorhome since I have internet, forced air furnace, TV, hot water, microwave oven and a very comfortable bed. I took only healthy food with me and then only ate a tiny amount of it but I'm making a real effort to keep pushing water having learned from Jim's class that I need at least 80 oz per day, thats a lot more than I've been drinking.
Each day I took the doggies and we went for a 40 minute walk which included a walk to the beach, some time on the beach near the breakers and then back up the hill to the motorhome. What a good feeling to experience the heart beating and not be out of breath. The dogs thought they were in heaven and enjoyed the entire trip. At night they sleep with me helping me keep warm and so I never feel alone. In the morning I shower in my tiny little shower enjoying the warm water.
On Sunday evening Jason and Jo went to San Jose for a program and I got to baby sit. What a nice experience to have the little guy fall asleep on my chest. It was an experience I won't ever forget. I almost regretted the evening coming to an end.
This morning we worked on Jason's riding mower, made it work, Jason fed me a pancake and a vege sausage and then it was time to pack up and go. I really wrestle with my emotions when I have to leave this precious family. So it is always with some tears that I drive out of the campus but I've learned how to drive and cry so that does not cause a problem at all and eventually the crying slows down and the day brightens and I move into the next page of the adventure.
On the way home I did a driveby appraisal in Fremont. Complicating the process were very narrow private streets but I managed to get my photos and then headed home. When I arrived home I felt better, safe and so quickly unloaded the personal items, dumped the tanks and returned the motorhome to its storage place. Then when I came home I made a tiny dinner and have been at this computer since. On my little flat screen next to my desk I also watched a special on the royal family in England and the second war, now a special on Kit Carson is on, really interesting stuff. Sort of helps the evening pass.
Now I face the week, the desk is stacked high with tasks to approach tomorrow, how is your week looking?
So time passes, days turn into weeks and then months, who knows what the future holds.

love to all

tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Glad You had a safe trip back to Dis Bay and are getting caught up a bit with things.

It looks like We are going to have some cooler weather and more rain for the next few days.

My Cold has decided to return again, I think I have not really lost it since it arrived at Christmas. Just cant seem to shake it completely.

House is quiet again with the company gone home so I guess it's time to clean the floors & do some Vacume stuff. Our Yard Man was here Yesterday and started the spring clean-up and things are starting to grow already.

The Choir Numbers went well at Church Service on Sabbath and now we start learning the Easter Numbers that Our Director has chosen for Us to do in a Month or so.

Take care today on the roads and get well!

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.