Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy and loving it.......

Dear Friends and Family,
Another whirlwind day, up at 5:30, showered and worked until 6:20, time to drive to the kids house at the other end of Discovery Bay, fixed breakfast for Keanna, scooped up Kallie who was grinning from ear to ear, ready for the day, drove to school, delivered Keanna to the gate, drove to the sitters and shifted Kallie to their excellent care, then back home to switch cars and leave with a granola bar for breakfast, pick up check at residence in Brentwood, arrive in Antioch for inspection of little lake front home, then drive to Oakland for inspection of two story home with two units and pit bulls everywhere, Marilyn would have loved it as she has two human eating pit bulls that roam her home, she thinks they are pussy cats!. Then at 1 pm headed for Discovery Bay, drove very fast so I would not be late to pick up Keanna, was there for her, then home to work. Keanna was a very helpful girl, she colored and snacked on Cheerios and rice milk, I worked. At 4:45 I emailed out an appraisal that was promised today, whew! Then Nikki picked up Keanna and I left for a driveby appraisal in Livermore, picked up yet another check and got to see a brand new motorcycle dealership for BMW and other makes. The person hiring me was the owner and she was very excited about her new business. It was beautiful, hundreds of bikes on display, they scare me but I did drool a bit. Then I drove to the driveby using the GPS. The new download software sure is nice, much more clear, has more streets and I now wonder why I waited to download it for so long. After I finished the appraisal I realized I was really hungry so I asked the GPS for a Applebees and I enjoyed a nice dinner. Then it was just a short 20 minute drive home via a fuel stop for some $3.83 diesel!
The dogs were very glad to see me when I arrived home, the fish tank needed water and my desk was deep in files, the fax machine was covered in pages of a contract for a new purchase, it was downright exciting.
I'm thankful for the upturn in orders. I've been able to cover many extra's that I never thought I would be able to pay so far this month and it feels pretty good. Oh yes I have a long ways to go yet to really see the light but at least I'm heading in the right direction now.
Once again I reflect that I have an awful lot to be thankful for. This morning Sylvia forwarded an email to me with pictures and words for an Irish Blessing. It was just wonderful and such a great way to start at 5:45 in the morning.
Good night to all and be blessed.

love

tim

No comments: