Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy Thursday



Dear Family and Friends,

What a busy day! I got up at 4:55 this morning and wrote an appraisal, then walked with Ken at 6:30, then took Marilyn to the Oakland airport at 10:30 where she caught a flight. Then I drove to Hayward and located a tract of new homes, talked them into sharing a couple comps with me, shot the photos and then drove to El Cerrito to shoot 3 more comp photos, all dumps suggested by a nasty underwriter. Then I drove to Martinez to shoot two more photos of the side of a home I had already inspected a few weeks ago, again at underwriter urging. Then across the new Benicia bridge to Vallejo and Olive Garden for some soup and salad. Was I hungry or did it taste better today than usual? It was so good. Sat at the bar and talked to the bartender. he was leaving for a weekend vacation and going to Tahoe for the first time. To Camp Richardson no less, a place I love so we talked a bit. Then back into the bug for the run up to Rohnert Park to see a work / live condo, shoot the comps and head back to Brentwood to see the girls at tumbling. Then to the grief group and now I'm here talking to you sharing my day. How was your day? rewarding, exciting, dull, frightening, joyful? While I was in group I felt a strange buzzing, my phone had a message that Marilyn was home and safe in Rhode Island, good news indeed.

Now off to bed since I wake the kidos in the morning and that comes early, later I'm taking a little flight which I'll explain more later.

Can you imagine how thrilled I was to come home to three orders for next week. Wow, something to do to keep me alert and on the ball.

Tonight I'm thankful for the many miles driven today without any incident and with cool AC to keep me comfortable. These little pleasure we get used to can sure make a difference in our quality of life.

I've not heard how Keith Tall is doing but lets keep him in our prayers, back and leg pain I believe is causing him trouble.

Sending love to all this evening, with all the troubles we face its a good life, well worth living.


love


tim
ps The photos are from the gym tonight, aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Love the photos of the girls. Hi Tim, from southern california, Simi Valley, to be exact, home of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. My dad works there as a volunteer docent. Be sure to see it if you're ever down this way. Tomorrow I drive back and will be glad to be back home. Glad you're week has ended well. Have a great weekend! Deborah