Sunday, September 14, 2008

Miracle at 5387 Willow Lake Court!

Hi
I'm back from a quick weekend, photos tomorrow night I promise. Got up at 2 am CA time and 4 am Texas time this morning to make a flight and through a series of mini miracles I arrived in Oakland at 11:15 this morning. Worked my way home seeing a couple properties and then was totally blown away by what LeAnn and Sylvia had done. My floors shine, the counters gleam, the cobwebs are gone, I hear the spiders crying even now, books are on their way to a library, sacks of trash are ready for pickup in the morning. Wow, curtains are washed, sinks are amazing, how do they do that? Dogs are just in awe of everything so clean. Thank you so much for all the loving cleaning work! Wow. And as I was trying to thank Sylvia as she left today she looked me in the eye and said, I enjoy cleaning! What a novel concept, it shows. You really should come to visit quickly before I have a chance to mess it up again.
As you might imagine I'm very sleepy, tired and eyes are burning and 6:15 comes early in the morning.
It was wonderful in Texas. This is the nicest family filled with friendly characters, you are never bored when you are around this bunch. I am so delighted I was included in the birthday celebration, I loved it.

Good night my friends and family,
love

tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Tim,
Wow! What a special surprise! Now that truly IS a gift of love. Nothing like a clean house.

Glad you had such a positive experience in TX. Most people in TX didn't have such a good time last week end. You didn't say, but you certainly must have had some heavy rain at least. Of course, I don't know where you were in TX and it is a big state. We're looking forward to more pictures and more details.

Have a good week in your "new" house! It's easier to keep it clean than to let it go and then have to clean it.

Love ya' ~ Carol

Deborah W said...

Hi Tim, sounds like a great and exciting weekend! It WAS a surprise to read that you'd been and returned and all while a hurricane was on it's way. Enjoy your clean house; what an awesome surprise! Deborah