Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miss Keanna comes to visit







Dear Family and Friends,



I've included a couple photos of Keanna as she played this afternoon with Sylvia and one of Timothy from the weekend. How I love these little kidos and what a blessing they are to all of us. The feeling that comes over you when you are there waiting at 2 pm for the class to be dismissed and then they are there in the line with their teacher and they suddenly spot you and the teacher says they can go, they run with their arms full of school things, coats, lunch pails and are so excited to see you, their eyes bright with excitement, their arms flailing about. There is no drug that could produce the same heart stopping joy that comes from that moment.



While Keanna does not like to ride in the bug, she says it is ugly, well actually it is! She just calls it honestly, this afternoon that is the vehicle I had to collect her from school. I snapped her into the car seat and we headed home. She was delighted that Sylvia was going to be there at the house working, she knows she can sometimes get Sylvia to cease her labors and instead play. Today was no exception. They found balloons in some drawer and Sylvia blew several up and tied them off, then Keanna began to create games and they batted the balloons back and forth over the puppet show device. Then the next thing I heard was Keanna had coaxed Sylvia into playing Mexican train domino's. They had great fun and Keanna would run to my office to inform me who had won each round. The last thing they did was create the floor plan for a huge home using the domino's, that is what you will see in the picture of Keanna at the table.






Soon it was time for Keanna to head home and go to swimming classes at the club. I think she had a great time. I know we enjoyed her energy and joy.






Today has been a blessed day in that several new orders arrived. Some were COD and they are already scheduled. Got to get that money and keep it moving through the business to all the lovely people who think they need my money more than I do.






In the morning I'm taking the Stratus to Pan American RV near Stockton where they will do the recall work on the frig. Seems according to the letter I received that a gas line behind the frig can burn through and cause a fire which can destroy the entire motorhome. That would spoil my day. After the recall work is completed I'll drive back to Discovery Bay and then grab the bug to drive to Oakland and then El Cerrito for appraisals. Then its back home to ship out as many as Jean has gotten completed. Thank goodness for Jean who is a great assistant and a very bright lady appraisal wise. Loree may be able to come to continue her work on the files. She was here today for awhile and she can get so much done so quickly, its amazing to watch. The only thing she enjoys more than pushing files in the office is riding Silk, her beautiful horse. She is a pretty accomplished rider and in the running to win a new saddle through competition which is coming up soon. Of course I am rooting for her to win. The problem is, her main competition is a 10 year old girl, she says the girl is amazing at barrel racing. Still I hope Loree wins. She has worked for this for years and recently won a new belt buckle, another prized possession.






Well it is time to head to bed. Its been a great day with a new loaf of bread baked, a lovely lunch by the water's edge, a Keanna visit and so much accomplished by Sylvia. And no she does not hire out, I keep getting requests for her to come to people's houses and clean their kitchens. She is just doing this out of the kindness of her heart and I honestly believe she really does enjoy making this organized and clean. The garbage collector will be glad when she is all done as each week when she is here the trash can is full to over flowing. Where did all that stuff come from?






Good night my friends,






love



Tim

No comments: