Sunday, November 9, 2008

New shoes!

Dear Family and Friends,
Ken and I walked this morning, then a quick shower, breakfast and started rice cooking, then off to Pacifica. It was a nice no traffic day. On the way the turbo quit working in my little bug for most of the trip over but seemed to be working on the way back. The subject of the trip was a little townhome that used to be worth a lot of money, not so much now though. After completing the work I asked the GPS for a place to eat. It offered a nice place next to the ocean and wonder of wonders they had a vegeburger on the menu. When asked they brought it on dark rye, what a treat and along with a dinner salad it was great.
On my way back I stopped in Oakland to shoot comp photos for two appraisals I did on Friday and then drove to Brentwood where I found Kohls. Nikki said they were having a sale and she was right. So I am the proud owner of a new pair of New Balance cross trainers. I'm pretty excited about the find. They were on a super sale. I also found a couple pair of slacks that were on special for $19 each. Unfortunately they had to be a larger size than ever before. Yikes!

Now I'm heading for bed. When I got home I watched the Davinci Code. Several years ago I enjoyed listening to the book as I drove about doing my job. The movie came on and I did the DVR thing so it was ready for me this time. Silly machine cut off the last minute of the movie.

I'm looking for making lots of progress tomorrow. It has been a very good weekend with many people blessings.

So I send my love and appreciation for the kind gift of the shoes, talk about a gift that keeps on giving. I've had several of those lately and they do make a difference, a huge difference in facing life.

Tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Hi Tim! Way behind on my blog reading, etc., due to illness, but am fine now. A beautiful day! Glad you are out and about nearly every day. Hope you made as good progress today as the last few days. Take care. Deborah