Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 kidos in one day!

Dear Family and Friends,
A few minutes ago I called Jason and Jo but Timothy answered the phone. It was so cute and he was anxious to let me know that he wearing big boy pants now. He is so cute and gentle, its fun to hear his little voice over the phone and to see him in my mind.
Around 5:30 I drove to the gym where Keanna has her gymnastics class and played with Kallie, tried to keep up with her and held her high so she could see her sissy. Then since we were all hungry we went to La Via in Bethel Island for dinner. Kallie was so sleepy she did feel like eating so we hurried up and all headed home. Just watching the little ones in action takes all the stress of work away for a bit and reminds one of how much God must love each of us, we certainly love these little kidos we are blessed with.
At 5:50 this morning the phone rang and Ken said, forget the walk, its nasty. Well I decided that in spite of being sleepy and having warm bed calling me back I would come down and go to work so I slapped my huge robe around me, found the fuzzy slippers and came down to the office. I went right to work and 2 hours later I woke from my work, sleeping in the work chair. That was a shock.
Now I'm about to head to bed. Lois just shared that when Ray arrived in San Jose to see his mom who at 90 still insists on living alone he found her on the floor, she is refusing to go to the hospital, does not want to leave the house so poor Ray is stuck there tonight, he is not feeling well and there are no easy answers how to help her through the night. So lets all pray for Ray and his mom tonight.
Take care my friends and family members,

love to all

tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the boots are all over 340 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Bob and Carrol said...

Hi Tim,

We are back from Reno, Taxes done for another Year , Saw a Great Show at the Eldorado, Had a good b.Day Lunch at the Olive garden for the Feb b.days in Our Group, 4 in all.

Our drive Home was sunny and easy over Carson Pass hwy 88, Stopped at Jackson For.25 cent 25th anniversary lunch and some bonus play plus a relaxing Free Massage at the Hotel Salon.

Came Home with a bit over $500.00 for the whole trip which included a 45 minute session at Circus Circus "Coin Slot" section. Turned $85.00 quarters into $300.00 and change. What fun the old "Coin Clangers" are to play. Carrol even got into it and beat Me "Big Time". Wish Marilyn could have been there with Us.

Carrol starts Physical Therapy on Her Right Leg Quad's, one month three times a week. They say this will ket Her back to a more comfortable range of motion, walking etc.

Have a safe Weekend and keep the umbrella handy.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.