Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Movin on

Dear Family and Friends,
Wednesdays are transition days. I work in the morning and then Keanna comes to visit at 12:45 and we do lunch somewhere and then homework, today we invited Lois to join us and we all went to the park. The sun had broken through and Keanna took a doll and a stuffed puppy, pushed them in the little swings, did some serious swinging herself, did the monkey bars and had a great time. Lois is doing something wonderful for herself right now. Ray obtained a new kind of cigarette substitute that has taste but puts out water vapor. Its an amazing little device and Lois is giving it a try. I know from years of helping people stop smoking when I lived in Tracy that quitting smoking is one of the toughest things a person can tackle and Lois is doing it. Yea!

As the day drew to a close I transported Keanna to Brentwood and to her music class. After I left her there I went to the gym and did my workout routine. It was so busy at that time of day that I had to sort of mix up my normal routine to find machines that were available. I happened to notice that there were quite a few really nice looking ladies working out too. Well its better than looking an empty machines!

After the gym I hit up Starbucks for a decaf mocha with skim milk and stretched that for the next hour. Knowing the budget is tight I purchased just one pack of frozen shrimp to feed the fish. They need to eat something. Now I'm home and relaxing at the computer, have read the emails that have drifted in and have set up a new order for a local purchase in Brentwood, that means in the next few days $450 will arrive in the mail. I'll take it for sure.

Kaiser called again today to ask more questions about the forms I filled out. When a form says have you been treated for Sleep Apnea in the last 3 years but you got your CPAP machine 10 years ago and have not seen the doctor since what is the answer? I said not but explained that I use a CPAP machine. He changed that answer to yes even though I've not seen a health professional about sleeping problems in 10 years. Track questions I guess. I remain hopeful regarding being able to join Kaiser but we will see. I think the odds are against me and so do most of my friends.

Here is hoping that you sleep well, have pleasant dreams and wake in the morning rested and ready for the day!

Love

tim

No comments: