Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whirlwind of a day

Hello
Just in from an outstanding big band concert in Modesto at the Gallo Center. The music was top notch and the singer dancers were excellent too.
I rolled out this morning to try to complete the appraisal for Ross, the high dollar one. I was able to email it to the lender by about 8:45. Since I had an appointment in Manteca at 10 I hustled and arrived nearly on time. Once that inspection was over and the comps shot I drove back to go pick up Keanna. She was very happy as she has been doing so well this year she gets to have a breakfast with the principal for the entire school. She was thrilled.
We enjoyed a great afternoon and then I delivered her to her music class at 4:30. In general I'm feeling better even though I've had a couple really nasty coughing spells.
Ken says we walk in the morning unless there is rain. Then at 11 I'm due for an appointment somewhere. AT this point I can't even remember where I'm going tomorrow.
Sending love to all

tim

No comments: