Monday, February 1, 2010

Irene is remembered today








Dear Family and Friends,
Irene Wing's service was held today in San Jose. Hundreds of people packed the chapel for a moving service where people from all walks of life spoke sharing amusing and moving accounts of her service, love, spirit and humor. Irene was no push over, she knew how to communicate with little ones and several were there today to speak for her remembering their times in her kindergarten classes. I've included a few photos of Irene that I found as well as a photo of the photo that was given to everyone at the end of the service today. What a loss to the world!

I've also included a couple photos of things that touch my heart. One is of a valentine from Timothy and the green one is a picture Keanna created for me, I'm the one with the curly hair.

Pam came to the service today and spoke recounting how she met Irene in various hospital rooms where she and Irene both had come to cheer up Nan. I felt she spoke for me as I did not trust myself to speak up.

And so life moves forward, this evening Ray and Lois allowed me to join them as they celebrated their anniversary at a local restaurant. It was nice to relax and enjoy good food and great friends.

Tomorrow morning I'm out early as I drive to San Pablo to see a home and then to come back via Suisun City for a driveby appraisal.

Good evening to all,

love

tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.