Friday, February 12, 2010

Once again the week comes to an end

Dear Family and Friends,
Here we are at the end of the week finally. Its been a great week in many ways and when I got home this evening I discovered the Capital One has finally settled their book keeping issues and an email said they have deposited funds for 5 appraisals in my account. Of course they reminded me that it could be 2 to 3 days before the money will show. Anyway its nice to know its on the way.
At this point I don't know if Keanna will come with me in the morning or not but Ken has called so we walk at 6:45.
The challenges of life include many ups and downs. Some days seem positive while others contain surprising bouts of negativity. We are pushing forward in spite of many factors beyond our control. I've never seen a more depressed world as small businesses are continuing to drop like flies. There are just not enough dollars to allow anything other than vital purchases, our world has been reduced to must haves, not wants. This week one governor had the courage to freeze spending and of course there are cries from those who are used to living large at the public trough. If we are to see a decent future the spending has to be curtailed in Washington just like we are doing in our own personal lives.
I am thankful for a week with moments of downright happiness.
So the Sabbath is here, let us all relax, draw close to those we care about and celebrate life.

Love

tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Bravo; well said!

Deborah