Sunday, February 21, 2010

Working hard, feeling better

Dear Family and Friends,
Just sent my third appraisal out via email. They used to be so much easier but of course those in the government think they know how things should be done, hence the report gets a lot more complicated and takes longer. I'm glad to have the work, very glad.

Its been a rainy day but I've enjoyed great music for most of the day through the online radio stations, perfect sound quality and great selections of music that is new to me and many pieces that are favorites. To break the monotony I made bread so the house smells wonderful again and I took a break to play the piano for a few minutes, the dogs were very fascinated and a little frightened.

Due to a few calls from friends its not seemed lonely, just a serious get out the work day. I'm gradually feeling better and at 5 I raced to the club and did a less strenuous workout but the crunches are becoming easier now. People are so nice at the club, tonight a guy named Clay came up and asked me if I drove a TDI. Well that is what my diesel engine is called in the bug and he went on to tell me he has a Jetti, loves it and replaced a chip which gave him a boost in power from 90 horses to 120. Its only $300. Well I guess you know that is not going to happen any time soon. Anyway he put his phone number into my phone so I can call and get the web site where they sell all this stuff for VWs.

Now its time for bed. Tomorrow is going to be very long and arduous. I'll go to Richmond, Ross and Fremont tomorrow. They are a long ways from each other. Yet that is where the work is.

Goodnight my friends,
love

tim

No comments: