Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday evening but all is not well

Dear Family and Friends,
As I write I'm experiencing a nasty headache caused by repeated coughing all day. So far the antibiotics have not touched this bug.
Due to the current work load I've not been able to take any breaks today. I went to Stockton this morning to inspect a well kept property, then back to the office to work, then to Brentwood to complete an inspection started last Friday and then back home again. I've been working cranking out reports the rest of the day.
I still hope to be able to care for baby Kallie tomorrow and take her to Sabbath School, a lot will depend on how I feel in the morning.
This afternoon I received a very nice response to the blog, it was encouraging and positive and it helped my day turn brighter. Thank you to the writer.
I have many blessings to remember this week, the illness that has gotten worse sort of gets in the way of production yet there have been bright spots here and there.
It is my desire that you have a wonderful weekend with time spent touching those you love. If you care let it show. A bad economy cannot take away our capacity to love and care for others if we don't let it.

love

tim

No comments: