Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Will work for food!

Good evening
As I'm finally home and out of traffic I'm here in the office relaxing with the doggies and with soft music playing through the computer.
This morning Ken and I passed on our walk due to lots of rain, it was rough to roll over and pull the covers up. I had more steel cut oats for breakfast and then settled in to log a couple orders and write an appraisal. The work load is gradually diminishing as we get closer to the Nov. 15Th cutoff for FHA appraisal orders from individuals. What will happen to me after that date I do not know. Meanwhile I'm working on getting on approved lists of management companies in hopes that some orders will trickle through.
This afternoon I drove to San Lorenzo and the sun was bright and very welcome. It continued to shine as I inspected the little house which was filled with happy kids and their friends playing and yelling. It was controlled madness. The house has been fixed up a lot but now its owners are close to bankruptcy hence the need for a current appraisal. How I enjoyed the time spent with this friendly little family.
Later as I was driving a phone call came in from Kaiser. They had questions that needed answers on my application. I was informed that it next goes to underwriting for a decision and I'll hear something in the next 10 days or so. That was great news, at least it didn't get lost in the mail and is working its way through the process. Oh how I hope and pray that Kaiser will accept me.
Well now it is bedtime, 9 pm and I'm ready for some rest.
love

tim

No comments: