Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting things done

Dear Family and Friends,
9:35 and I'm soon to bed. I need to leave at 6:30 in the morning for Petaluma for a meeting of the North Bay of Appraisers where a speaker will present a seminar on appraising REO, foreclosed homes and how to find REO appraisal business. The meeting starts at 9 and will be over at noon. Then I drive to Suisun City to do a FHA purchase for just $187,000. Then to Richmond to do a FHA reverse mortgage inspection, then beat it home to help with Keanna, Marilyn is on standby in case I don't get back on time. Then to Grief Group at 7. It will be a big day with lots of driving.

In anticipation of that this afternoon Marilyn and I took the bug to the SpeeDee in Tracy where they know the car, had the correct oil and enjoy working on it. They were done with the work before 6 and then we visited the Dunstons where a delicious meal was served. What a feast, now if I could prepare a meal like that I would be very happy indeed. At 7 we drove over to the church where I met with some guys to practice a bit, then to CostCo for needed items for the Sunday afternoon open house here at Willow Lake court, then home through road work. The bug just hummed quietly along with fresh oil, radiator fans which now work, engine noise silencer back in place. Now we have opened up the house to let in fresh air, fed the fish, the dogs, the cats.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you on Sunday, just to sit down and talk for a minute or two, to eat together and to enjoy the lake as the sun sets. I can't think of a nicer way to welcome being 60.

I hope your world is revolving as you desire it to and that God is blessing you just right.

Good night by friends and family,

love

tim

No comments: