Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home again after a delightful time with Timothy & parents of course










Dear Family and Friends,


We drove in about 8 this evening after an uneventful trip home up 880 to Mission and then to 680, 84 and 580 to Vasco Road. The motorhome did its thing perfectly the entire trip. I'm primarily relying on photos this evening to tell my story as I need to get some rest. Drill sergeant Ken says we walk at 6:30 in the morning and I need the exercise. The big event tomorrow is a visit to the Cardiologist, whoopee!


Our time at MBA with Timothy, Jason and Jo was magical and to have Nikki, Keanna and Kallie come on Sabbath created a wonderful time with family, then blend in the presence of our friends Marilyn and Sylvia and it was perfect. You all know how precious moments with the family can be and with Nan gone these moments mean even more to me now as I feel like I need to experience them and participate in them for the both of us. I want these little ones to know that they are loved by more than their parents, that they are loved by the whole family and friends group. That they are important and that we are proud of them, of Kallies smiles, of Timothy's first steps, of Keanna's excitement for life and her non stop fun.


This morning we went to a place known well by Jason and Jo and it turned out to be really a hit. The service was supportive, the food was tasty and freshly created, a great experience. After we completed breakfast Sylvia headed up Highway 1 for beach exploring and we went back to the house. I ended up napping, doing a little big of baby feeding, of baby sitting and a lot of just watching him in action.


Yesterday I got to hold Kallie and feed her a bottle, to observe how strong she is becoming and to see her dig her little feet into the sand, that was so cute and is in one of the pictures I took.


The week ahead is proving to be one of the most challenging financially in the past year. Citi card has agreed to accept a payment of $1,439 tomorrow and follow up with payments of $400 a month for the next 12 months. By entering into this agreement I avoid 29% interest, in fact they will charge no interest for the next 12 months. However I have just that amount collected for the house payment which was due on the 1st. So once again I have to made decisions, choices with no easy answers. I can only hope, pray that significant monies will come in in the next few days and I'm confident that this too will work out.


So enjoy the pictures and a special thanks to all involved this weekend for making our time together so very special. It fills my heart with hope and meaning.




love




tim

No comments: