Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lunch with Nikki, Marilyn, Kallie


Dear Friends and Family,

8:35, getting an early start tonight so Barbie can go to bed at at decent hour!

This morning I did NOT walk, rather I chose to complete an appraisal that was needed early today as the people were leaving for the midwest. Even at that it took me past noon to get it completed and emailed to the lender. While I was out shooting photos of comparable sales Nikki called to invite me to lunch. She had picked up Marilyn early (9 am) this morning and they had been shopping around. So we had lunch at Aladinos, a local pizza place with an excellent salad bar, lots of tasty veges. The Marilyn moved over to my car and we shot more photos of comparables and came home to work. She watched the last of her soap, as the world jerks or something like that and worked on Nan's desk sorting piles of copies of written checks. It is so nice to have someone here at the desk working, just very different not to be alone, very nice. during the afternoon I dozed a bit in my chair and am just about completed with another appraisal. This evening we stopped working and drove to Brentwood to pick up a check for the appraisal I was working on. Then we went to find Cold Stone for a bit of icecream but not finding it I called Nikki. She said, Dad, they closed a long time ago and you do not need ice cream! She was right. Jason also called to check in and let me know he can't come on Sunday as that is registration day for MBA where every student counts. I totally understand and promised we would come down soon to visit them and catch up with Timothy who is very close to walking now.

Once again this morning the blood level sugar wise was in the normal range. Thank goodness for the new meter and its more accurate reading. Sure helps me feel better about myself and my health.

I'm including a photo of the sunset this evening. It was brilliant. Hope the photo catches it.


I'm starting to hear back about Sunday and I look forward to seeing everyone that can come and relax by the lake. I hope the weather is decent, not too hot. I think most of the action will start about 5 or so but you are welcome to come earlier, thats up to you. It does help when you let us know if you can come or not, helps us know how to plan but if the last minute allows you to come, please do. I doubt anyone will be hungry.


Take care my friends and family,


love


tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

You will have a wonderful party at the lake, not sure what lake, but the sunset shows it is a beautiful one! And, by the way, frozen yogurt is a delicious and healthy alternative to ice cream. You can't be too far from Benicia since you come here, and Oakland, etc., for appraisals. I do hope you will let me know next time and I will take you to lunch; it would be great to meet you!