Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blustery winter day, we'll take all we can get

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just back from picking up Pam Whitted at the Sac airport. She had been visiting her daughter Shannon who now lives in Washington. We had a nice dinner in Sacramento and now I'm home. It was rain and wind all the way up but the weather improved as we drove back to Lodi. I'm supposed to venture out and drive to Oakhurst in the morning but I'm very concerned about snow and bad weather, not my favorite thing to take risks right now when my health is so fragile. I'll call my contact early in the morning to see how the weather is by then.
Today I've sat in this office chair with the company of Starr and Lady, written reports and cleaned up conditions and set up orders. Its been a good day overall with less coughing but there have been times when the cough has been so strong and intense that I can't catch my breath. Those times are a bit scary and unnerving.
I continue to assess the world around me and to try to figure out a game plan that will bring success in health, business and relationships. I know God likes to help people succeed and I'm getting ready to do just that.
Stay warm, dry and hug the one you are with.

love

tim
ps I've had some improvement today and thanks for the encouragement from friends.

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Glad you are doing better. I hope you can stay home today, Monday, and just keep warm. It's cold out there!

Deborah