Thursday, February 26, 2009

Keanna is well, I'm back on the road

Dear Family and Friends,
Today Ken and I walked at 6 am, then after quick research I drove to a property just below SF, inspected it and then drove down beautiful 280, one of the worlds most beautiful freeways. I arrived early in Campbell and enjoyed my visit there. Then to Olive Garden for some quick lunch and back to work. When I arrived home I discovered the power had failed and amazingly it just came back on now, at nearly 9. So all of that precious time to satisfy clients was lost. So hard to get the computer to work with a candle as power. Since the power was out I went to watch Keanna at tumbling class and then we had dinner at La Villa. When I arrived home it was still dark. Now it is bright with power again. But oh I have so much to do before I head to bed and then its up at 6 to care for the precious kidos.

So I'm wishing you a good evening and a great weekend ahead. No matter what has happened in your life tomorrow is a new day to write your history on. I'm driving up to Sonora to do an appraisal and then back to care for Keanna and Kallie tomorrow evening. That will be a challenge and fun too.

Love to all

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

We are back from Reno, Taxes all done for another Year and the Trip was a good one. Easy Drive Up & Back , Good Visit with Friends the Anderson's, Great Hotel Rooms, Lots of Good Food and some profitable game time as well. I even managed to Hit a $67.50 pot on a .18 cent pull in a Super Market "Husband Waiting Play Room".

Lot's of Snow up there but need lots more!!.

Choir Practice was good this evening and We are Singing tomorrow at Fairmont 11:00 Service.

Have a good Sabbath Day,

Bob & Carrol.