Saturday, February 21, 2009

Keanna goes to Sabbath School

Dear Family and Friends,
What a great day! It all started with a hurried walk to the park with Starr and Lady. Then after oatmeal and an orange it was the shower, then find clothes that fit and off to pick up Miss Keanna. She was in a great mood and Kallie was having fun in her little play prison moving through her toys. Keanna kept me in stitches as we drove the 25 minutes to Sabbath School with her wise comments about people, life and upcoming birthday gift ideas.
In Sabbath School today she adopted the "good" girl mode and sang loudly, helped with everything that came along and made me proud. Then it was a quick stop at McDonalds for some chicken pieces and apple juice and a miss kitty watch girl toy.
We drove back to the house and she told me her address so we put it in the GPS and she was intrigued by the "bossy lady" voice of the GPS as it told us every move to make. Then Keanna was off to a birthday party and I drove to Bob and Carrol's place in Lodi. From there we went to Coco's, a nearby coffee shop for some excellent garden burgers. Then it was back to their house for dessert, Rubbarb pie, wow was it ever good.
They then proceeded to introduce me to a new type of dominos and we played for hours, listened to beautiful music and caught up on everything.
This evening I attended a business presentation which was really well done. The high or low point of the meeting was when a lady fell down the stairs, her chair was just too close to the steps and she tumbled. Fortunately she seemed to escape without injury but it was very tense for a moment or two.
Now I'm home, Art was kind enough to talk me through the drive home as I was beginning to be a bit sleepy. Ken called from next door to tell me my garage door was open, talk about great neighbors, they really keep a watch out to make sure I'm OK and I appreciate it very much. We are going to try to walk in the morning if we can find an opening in the clouds between rain showers.
What a blessed Sabbath with family, friends, music and relaxing time. I'm going to try to link something in the blog tonight. I hope it works as it has some very profound words, challenging really regarding the future and happiness, beautiful photos and decent music as well. I hope it works.
Love to all,

Tim

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Life/index.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Nice to see You Yesterday and enjoy a good lunch & some Game time as well.You neglected to say how badly Carrol beat Us, it was Her lucky day on the "Super Train".

Glad You made it Home safe & sound. We must do it again soon.

Have a good week ahead and try to stay dry . Let's keep the coughing in check too. Hope You have turned the corner on that stuff.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.