Friday, February 27, 2009

kidos on board!







Dear Family and Friends,



It is quiet now and the angels are sleeping. Kallie went down a little past 7 and Keanna finally gave up at 9:30. Both were tired and ready to sleep, at least I think so. It is a warm evening, perhaps too warm for them to rest well but I don't want to put the ceiling fan on to create a chill either, one just never knows for sure.

The day started at 6 with a quick shower and then on time arrival so Steve and Nikki could slip away to work. Both girls slept in until after 8 and then it was a bit of a mad rush to get them to school and sitters. After a bit of quick research I left in the bug for an appraisal in Sonora which is about 2 hours away. Upon arrival I found a very interesting person, this former hells angel lives alone, has beautiful Italian antiques, a corvette, guns everywhere and a pretty sour attitude toward authority in general or nosy neighbors. I enjoyed his wit and approach to live and had a great time seeing his property on the side of a hill. Then of course it was time to locate the comps, the GPS system really had a workout today and led me all over the hills to various properties. Some nicer, some worse but all over. After shooting a photo of the last one I set the GPS for lunch, it found an Applebees a few miles away but computed for over a minute to find a way out of the mess of tiny roads. The lunch was perfect with dark bread grilled with cheese and tomatoes. I was really ready to eat. Then I set the GPS for home and it warned me I faced 86 miles and over two hours of travel. Fortunately its hours are usually off a bit and at 5:15 I pulled into the driveway. Soon after Nikki arrived with the girls, helped with Kallie's dinner and then left for her scrapbooking party nearby. I spent the evening fixing Keanna's dinner and my own, hold Kallie, feeding her a bottle, changing her into night clothes and finally asking angels to keep her safe as I laid her in her little crib. Moments don't get much better than to say good night to these precious little ones, Keanna asked if she could do the praying and she prayed for Grammy, her kitties and Noka dog, all who have left us to their rest.

Now the house is quiet except for an occasional noise from Kallie's room. Nikki will check in at midnight to see if she should come get Kallie or let her sleep until morning here. We will see.

The weather was so good today, warm, sunny, clear blue skies and snow in the mountains where I was, a bit here and there on the ground still. It was a calming day after a rushed start, seemed like there were so many people wanting a tiny piece of my time just when I was about to hit the road and that put me on the road late. Yet it all turned out well. I listened to old time radio programs on XM as I drove and the stories were so decent, so natural and so different from the madness of today.

Do you find yourself just having to place your fears, concerns and disappointments with decisions being made in Washington right now, place them in the Lord's hands, some of the things being done are so wrong, so contrary to faith, so secular. Yet God knows everything and He is not asleep and in His hands can be found real security in spite of horrible financial decisions that are being made, ones that Timothy, Kallie and Keanna will be paying for.

Oh Lord come quickly, not our will but yours.
Have an enjoyable day of worship, spend time with family, get out into nature if you can, fellowship with precious people and savor life. It is good!

love


tim
ps Photos are compliments of George and Yvonne from a recent visit to Olive Garden. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.
also special thanks to Pam Whitted for supplying a powered cat box which still works great and makes my life so much easier and for a sack of oranges from her back yard trees. They are totally great tasting and just keep on giving joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prairuhhice [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]