Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Keanna's health improves

Dear Family and Friends
Just back from an appraisal in Napa. Very nice family, enjoyable visit and a remodeled home. Still its a long ways away. I stopped by the Old Spaghetti Factory in Concord for dinner and of course ate too much. At least I ask for the wheat pasta.
This morning I went to wake and deliver the girls but Keanna stayed asleep until about 8:10 and then had a fever when I woke her. Kallie slept in late too but woke with a smile like usual. I delivered Kallie to her wonderful sitters and then brought Keanna here where she took it easy, drank water, watched silly programs. Nikki came home early and brought some yummy pizza for she and I. Wow it was good. Then they went home and I worked a bit before leaving for Napa. Being unsure of the traffic I would encounter I left early and arrived a bit early too. It all worked out fine.
I continue to enjoy good health which is taking some time to get used to. A couple of appraisals have died so I'm pretty slim on orders but Tom, my hardworking agent who works Oakland has many new orders on the way so that will help for the future.
I'm sorting things out in regards to the grief group. I think I might use my time better in building the new business rather than attend every week. I'm feeling a bit squeezed out at this point but the group has been so helpful for the time I have attended I will always be grateful to all the participants.
Tomorrow I'm out fairly early to see one in Milbrae and then one in Campbell before heading home. I've had another one scheduled for two weeks in Concord but received word today it has cancelled. Sad as it was COD. Oh well the Lord will provide. He has been very good to me.
So now I'm drifting, sleepy, tired and exhausted. If only I could just dump the 75 lbs I carry extra, I would be a new person. Was down a couple pounds this morning which was very nice.
I send my best regards to all,
love

tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Hi Tim, so sorry the little one is sick but glad you are doing better. Just in time to take care of Keanna, though, eh?

Be careful driving tomorrow, as always.

Deborah