Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ill again

Dear Family and Friends,

After nearly recovering from the last months of being sick this morning I had a total relapse. I woke knowing that I was ill, fever, constant coughing and draining nasal passages. Ken and I were set to walk so I went ahead. It was a tough go as I coughed my way around the lake in the cold air. I was so glad to be back home and to hit the shower. I stayed in the shower for some time and then met Ray as planned. Then we drove to Stockton where he suggested we go have a free breakfast at Denny's. Well the line of people waiting at the two places we went told us to forget that idea so we tried IHOP. It took some time to get served but the food was excellent. I had pancakes packed full of nuts and whole wheat, wow were they good. the Ray made a quick stop at CostCo and we drove to the motorhome repair place and I picked up the repaired motorhome. I drove directly home, did quick research and drove to Livermore for an appointment. Then after seeing the house I drove back to DB where Keanna was out of school. She was coughing and felt sick too so we just sort of rested and took it easy. She asked if we could go to the park so later in the afternoon we drove over to the park where we found some of her school friends playing, dogs being walked, moms talking and it was a great scene.
We drove home and then went to pick up Kallie from her sitters. I had them here at the house until about 6 when Nikki picked them up. They are really enjoyable girls and full of smiles. This afternoon I washed and cut up some strawberries for Keanna and she finished them plus had some apple juice. Trying to get those fruit and veges into her.
Now I'm ready to go to sleep. I've just watched the Mentalist, a show I really enjoy. I think the guy that plays the main lead is really outstanding and we used to watch him in others shows and he was good there too.
I intend to go up, run a bath and sit in the jetted tub for awhile hoping to break the hold this illness has on me. I just can't believe that I'm sick again.
So good friends and loyal family,

love to all

Tim

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

No! You can't be sick again! I can't believe it. I hope this time it's a quick one- or two-day bug. You deserve a nice long healthy stretch!

Deborah