Wednesday, March 25, 2009

16 hour day, I'm too old for this`

Good evening,
I'm just in after a day that started at 6 this morning. I'm very thankful for a safe day. I've seen 5 properties and enjoyed the sweet people at each house. I ended the day by attending an ACN meeting at the Marriott where hundreds of people gathered to hear from a vice president located in Modesto. He is the highest producer in the organization and a very good speaker.
As I've been driving a lot I've had many chances to think and have come to a conclusion that seems brilliant but is so obvious.
Facts: I am carrying 80 extra pounds compared to the majority of my adult life when I was about 150 lb. I keep thinking about what I need to do to dump the 80 lbs and of course so far nothing has happened. I decided today that I'll concentrate on 10 lbs. I think I can manage that and then I'll start again from that point.
At this point I'm going to sign off and drop into bed. I'm totally exhausted and I'm indebted to Art and then my brother Jerry for talking me home tonight. Thanks guys!

Sincerely,

tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
It sounds like you had a very productive day! Now for the checks to come in to match the hours of work....

We have RAIN!!! It has rained all day the last 2 days and promise of rain for 2 more days. The lakes are happy. Well, so are we. It has been a gentle rain, so we aren't getting much run off, but it will feed the springs and get them going again ~ we hope. The stars are out right now, but we should be getting more rain starting in the a.m.

Keep up the good work! God has blessed you with lots of it. I understand that 80# thing. 10# at a time are much easier to conquer. Another thing that is helping me is a positive attitude toward it. When I think more positively ~ I have more success.

We love you ~
Carol and Roger