Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sabbath

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm writing after a huge day of fun and worship. The dogs and I attempted to help Lois find a lost blue tooth earpiece from yesterday but no luck. We walked the park in vain but gained valuable exercise and fresh air. Then it was back to breakfast. Since Ms keanna had a full schedule today I drove to Lodi Fairmont Church and enjoyed wonderful choir music with Bob and Carrol, Joyce and Glen and Volney singing with gusto. The preaching was excellent.
Having a chance at a famous Conner potluck I leaped, the food was great, the conversations uplifting and it was a warm time. Then I headed over to see Bob and Carrol for a bit and then on to home where I found two very nice checks in the mail!
This evening Ray and I drove over to Dr. Jim's house for an ACN meeting which was well attended and nicely presented. Tomorrow evening at 9 PST the Celebrity Apprentice show will have two teams marketing the video phone that ACN offers. It should help create an even larger market for the popular video phone of which over 50 million are already in people's homes. I hope to cash in a bit on this very appealing addition to ones life. I'm ordering my phone tomorrow and soon I can see Timothy as well as talk to him on the phone.
Since it is way past time to be in bed sleeping and I have a huge day of travel tomorrow I'll sign off now. We walk at 7 in the morning. Art and Connie are here in Discovery Bay tonight so I'll get to walk with both Ken and Art in the morning, a rare treat.
Love to all

Tim

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Hello Tim,
Hope you are well. I just wanted to let you know the Watertown Seventh-day Adventist church is looking for a Pastor. Pastor Lozensky announced yesterday that he is leaving for Kentucky and will be gone by May. If you want you could contact the Dakota Conf.for a lot of fun-filled,action packed days here in South Dakota!! Liz