Sunday, March 8, 2009

Better

Dear Family and Friends,
Better, much better. Today I've hardly coughed all day, sneezed a bunch but had an incredible work day. This morning I missed Ken as I set the alarm 12 hours off and did not wake until 7:30. Having my heart set on walking I dressed and went out, decided to walk the normal course in reverse so I could cross paths at some point with Ken but I found out later Ken did the same thing. His clock did not get set forward so we are not sure when he actually walked. Bummer, I like walking with Ken.
I came home and instead of making breakfast I had a shake with a banana, tasted great and held me for hours. I went in and set to work avoiding distractions as much as possible. Today I've written or finished about 6 reports! It feels so good to have some work accomplished again. The new software helps as it creates the maps automatically, saves some time and gets it right every time.
I'm trying to walk at 5 in the morning so I'd better cut this short and go to bed. So thankful to be feeling much better and thanks for the kind emails of encouragement.

love to all

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Glad You are feeling better. The Sunshine is sure a welcome sight after all the Rain of last week.

We enjoyed a fun presentation of "The Odd Couple" at the Jackson Grand Ballroom. It was a little Long but very well done with lots of good laughs. First time We have seen this Theatre Company at work, They do a good job, Very smoothe. The twist to this Play was that the "Couple" were Women! One Slob and One Tidy, just like the original two Guys, Jack Klugman & Tony Randall.

Have a good week and be carefull on the busy Highways.

Love You,

Bob & Carrol.

lizzie said...

It is so good to see the spring flowers! We are bracing for a blizzard tonight and thru Wed. Bird feeders are full and the cats are snug in their "cat Shack". Lots of food on the shelves, so bring it on. Just hope we don't loose power. Well, we are ready for that too! I can hardly wait for the trip to Texas!! It is not until mid April. Glad you are feeling better.