Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nice day

Dear Family and Friends,
So glad the day is finally winding down. I've been busy and enjoyed many of the moments of the day. This morning was special as kallie woke and took her bottle, that is such a special quiet time, she is precious, then Keanna finally woke up, slept in to 8:45. Then we loaded up and I delivered them to the special sitters for the day. I came home and worked a bit, made appointments and this afternoon inspected a local property and then drove to Tracy for a construction inspection of a newly started huge home in the country. Then back where Lois and Ray tempted me into sin, a burrito in Brentwood, then we drove back to the RV parking storage where we drove in and started the motorhome. As we tried to leave the electronic key lock said the lot was closed for the night, sorry they were an hour early so I finally called 411 and got the number for the RV storage, they finally answered and acted miffed that we needed their help to GET OUT of the storage area. I'll be finding a new place to store the motorhome, I'm fed up with them, this is the 4th time they have messed up and I think that's enough.
So then I went and gassed it up and Safeway gave me a .20 per gallon discount, yes. So the trip to see Jason and Jo just got less expensive.
Now I'm home, need to do some quick research for the 5 I am seeing tomorrow and then head to bed. Life is not dull. Most exciting was a call from Sylvia. She is home from her trip to Japan and she reports a great trip.
So good night my friends and relatives, love to all

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,
Yes, we're still here ~ keepin' on keepin' on.... It looks like we may be getting help again soon. Business is painfully slow right now, but that's ok. It's good to get caught up on some odds and ends.

It sounds like you are VERY busy now! God has blessed you! Maybe you can crawl out of your "hole" and get back on your feet again ~ one step at a time. Good for you!

We love you ~ Carol