Thursday, March 26, 2009

keeping it moving along

Dear Family and Friends,
Wow life gets interesting. I've been struck with how challenging life has become lately. Underwriting on appraisals has gotten much more critical, values are continuing to drop in most market areas where I work and money is very tight. Once again I face the house payment yet I will not lose sleep over it. God has provided every month and I think He is still in charge now.
This afternoon I drove over to SF and picked up Pam at the international terminal, how it has been improved and it has become easy to pick someone up now. Pam was very tired as it is tomorrow in Wales so right now she is sleeping in the guest room and I'm guessing she will sleep for a very long time.
In the early morning I'll be with the kidos helping them rise and get to their sitter appointment, then I'll see a local property for a loan rate reduction and then drive to Auburn to see a property, then drive back here and load the motorhome for a trip down to see jason, jo and mr timothy. It will be great to see them again and I'm feeling well enough that I really look forward to the trip.
Right now I'm heading to bed and hope to find a full night of sleep and rest. I just had a surprise call, Sylvia and Lydia were in the neighborhood visiting the grays who live over in the golf course and had extra spanish rice so they brought me some. That was a pleasant surprise and the dogs were thrilled to see someone besides me for a change.
This has been a no coughing day which was nice. This morning I did a quick inspection up in Oakley of a two house property, cute as can be and met a really nice real estate person. I find nice people everywhere it seems.
So tomorrow night I'll be writing from Monterey Bay Academy.
In spite of all the challenges life is pretty precious, even with the stress and worries.
So good night my friends and family, you mean the world to me.

love

tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tim,
You are probably just returning from your walk. That's a very positive move toward good health!

We have been busy with painting and putting in new carpet in our own home this time. Usually the cottages take precedence around here. Since there's not much going on in the cottages, we can concentrate on our home. I didn't get everything done I wanted to this week, but next week is coming.

Enjoy your week end with your special kids. As you have said many times, "There's nothing quite like grandchildren".

We love you ~ Carol

Deborah W said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Tim!

Deborah