Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In business full time

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been one of those days when you just settle down and work. This evening I'm much for on top of it than I was this morning.
I had a good time early this morning as I got to experience both girls waking up. Kallie was standing up in her little bed waiting to be snatched up. She settle in with her bottle in my arms and then after a quick diaper change went back to bed to play for awhile. Keanna launched herself out of bed and helped get everything together, then we drove to the sitters where a smiling Kallie greeted them. Then keanna and I headed to the house for breakfast, some video games on her part and I settled down to work. At 10:15 her friends came to pick her up and they all went to the local park for a girls scout morning. Nikki came home early and they spent the afternoon together. Jean, the appraisal writer, has been busy today working and together we have sent out many appraisals. progress is vital as appraisals are sort of like fish, they don't keep to well after getting started, they need to be finished and emailed to the lender quickly to keep the whole process going along nicely.
Son in law Steve is helping with the process too and will see some on Friday to help out.
Tomorrow I'm seeing three in the morning and then attending a workshop for 3 hours of credit and learning how to prepare a new additional form the powers that be have decided we need to include with each appraisal. Here we go again with trying to fix a problem that started 2 years ago and is pretty much over now. And the people forcing this new form, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the big player in the current mess we are in. I just love getting advice and counsel from losers.
For lunch today I took the time to saute some mushrooms in olive oil and then stirred them in with cut olives, diced cheese, sliced tomatoes, chopped up carrots and lettuce hearts. What a feast it was, really very good.
A few minutes ago I toasted one slice of my bread, put peanut butter on it and then sliced a tomato, so good. Can't wait to plant tomatoes and see them grow. Nan loved to watch the tomato plants do their thing on the back deck and its a tradition I'll keep going.
So I send my love and appreciation to each of you. In spite of terrible times people still matter to each other, walking is still free and good food is not expensive. Air is free and friendships are priceless. People are on the go, Art and Connie are just returning from some time with Sarah and Clay in Seattle and Sylvia left for Japan today. Pam is safely in Wales visiting friends and lecturing in public schools, Jason and Jo are about to start spring break and I think they are really ready to emotionally catch up. What a beautiful place to do it, Monterey Bay.

So good night my friends, I'm more excited about my new company ACN than ever before. Next week Donald Trump has his show on and the two teams will be competing as they attempt to market the new video phone. Its the phone that we carry and can have working in your home in less than a week. I can't wait to get mine soon.

love to all

Tim

No comments: