Friday, January 8, 2010

At last its Friday evening

Dear Family and Friends,
This evening I'm so tired I can barely sit up. It's been a long and stressful day yet filled with beauty and opportunity.
This morning I drove to SF to inspect a loft that is located in an old brewery which is located about 4 blocks from the bay. The building is beautifully redone and has a large atrium center that has mature palm trees, fountains, gathering areas and seating. The unit was perfect with everything updated and appealing. She owned a English Bull dog who was so fun and happy and who loves her home. The owner was a nurse practitioner in oncology so we had lots to speak of as we worked through the property. The inspection took a long time and then locating the comparables sales took me up, over, down and through the hills until I was finally finished and could head back over the Bay Bridge once again. Then it was a little home which is about 80 years old that has been totally updated and is in a transitional area meaning some dives and some great houses nearby. The comps for this one seem to take forever and then the battery failed in the camera and that took some doing to locate a store nearby. Finally I was able to head through the tunnel where I left the glorious sunshine behind and entered dense fog for the rest of the day, seems the valley is solid fog and the city was sunny!
This evening I got to meet the girls at Chucky Cheese where we all ate too much pizza and enjoyed the girls playing on all the little games and rides.
I think all the driving in the cities with constant alertness required to avoid hitting someone or running over someone wears one down after a while.
Right now I'm heading to bed. In the morning I'll take Keanna to Sabbath School where Sylvia waits with her well planned programs.
Today Sylvia came to my office and created magic. Gone are the piles of long delayed sorting as she has taken it all home to sort and file properly. What a great blessing this was, thanks Sylvia, I don't know why you put yourself through these things but I'm sure appreciative that you do.

love to all

Tim

No comments: