Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No time to waste these days

Dear Family and Friends,
Wow has it gotten busy. I think the kind Lord has hooked me up with just about everyone I used to work with and orders are flowing in. It is very exciting right now.

No walking this morning due to terrible wind and rain. The rain fell in sheets and it was fun having Keanna explain what it was like with the storm hitting her school. She said it was worse there than at my house and it hit the school with loud sounds. I picked her up at 12:45 and then helped Steve a bit by taking her home and caring for Kallie too. She was sick today so could not go to the sitters. Steve is doing a remodeling job on a part of their house which Keanna finds amazing, I love to hear her explain things and with Keanna there is no calm explaining, no, it is with hand gestures and big words, changes of tone in her voice, she is an actor I tell you.

So I've managed to pretty much stay out of the rain today but it has been pretty heavy. We must have gotten several inches, the ground is soggy everywhere. This evening I have a fire burning and I've been lining up work for tomorrow, tomorrow I will not escape the rain as I have to see a couple houses that need to be measured. Oh well, its only a short time and then back in the warm car.

I'm about to leave the work chair and head to the recliner for a bit of after glow and TV.

So take care and keep watching for the Christmas letter I'm about to write, any day now!

love

tim

No comments: