Thursday, January 14, 2010

An incredible day..

It started before there was light, the dogs opened one eye, wrote me off as crazy and went back to sleep as I showered in the blisteringly hot water, one of my favorite moments of the day.
Then it was a quick bowl of Life cereal, a banana, Stripples and a piece of Sylvia's bread she had left behind.
Soon I was wandering through the fog over the levee road, bump, bump, thump. To the minute I arrived at the front door of my destination and the owner huddled nearby waiting for my arrival. Through the fog I shot photos, measured and crawled through dense vegetation called landscaping, quickly walked through the interior to find I could not inspect the bathroom, seems a daughter had decided to shower at that moment!
After determining where the comps were located I quickly found and shot photos of them and reclaimed the freeway for Citrus Heights. Traffic was light and I used the time to catch up with friends and family using the blue tooth. The property in Citrus Heights is heading into foreclosure so I just inspected it from the street, shot the comps and very soon was once again on the road heading back to the office.
Once I arrived home after being greeted by the dogs I settled in for report writing. I decided to write the Citrus Heights one first as it was destined for the east coast with the three hour difference in time. It went well and then it was lunch time. Following the good example of Sylvia who yesterday made a tasty and balanced lunch I heated up a mixture of steamed veges and wonderful red brown rice that Joyce had given me sometime in the past. A little low sodium soy sauce gave it just the right flavor.
The second report too longer as it was a full one with sketch and comments regarding the interior as well as the exterior but soon it was completed as well.
As soon as I opened the web site to send the second appraisal I detected that there was a new order that had just been placed there for anyone to grab. Since I was there I grabbed it and will see it tomorrow in Oakland. Then I emailed the report to the company. Once it was gone I quickly set up a new order for a local property and went to see it before dark. Then it was time to either eat or go see Keanna at gymnastics class. The girls were a delight as usual.
Once I bid the girls a farewell I drove over to the club and did my workout. Like usual it was very challenging but rewarding.
Now I'm winding it down and heading to bed. What a day this has been! It is really only fair to report excellent days since I faithfully report ones that are not so hot.
Love to all,

Tim

No comments: