Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lunch with the ladies

What fun, to have the excitement and energy of Keanna on board. Pictured above is Keanna and her American Girl as we are preparing to leave for church. They are both wearing dresses from the same material, how Keanna loves her special doll from Santa.
We dined on Belgium Waffles this morning and read some stories, then we drove to Tracy where Keanna went to meet with Wes, Sylvia and Rod for their class and I went to a new class the pastor is offering in finance. What I heard today really sounded helpful so I plan to attend again..
Nikki and Kallie met us for lunch at Olive Garden where the salad, bread sticks and eggplant never tasted better.
After a nap I rose to hear strange construction noises at the rear of the house. Ray was creating new steps and installing a plank so Lois and he could take their lake boat for a cruise in the beautiful afternoon sunshine. As I left for an evening of fun they were just pulling out onto the lake smiling as they cruised. It was so good to see Lois able to enjoy the boat and so kind of Ray to create a safe way for her to board and disembark when they returned.
As much as I had hoped for good news in the mail today all that came was a bill for something I had done a year ago. The last time they sent a bill was August and so not getting a bill I thought everything was paid and done. Now a new bill of over $400 hits at a terrible time. I do believe for the first time in my adult life I will miss making a house payment on time this time. It will have to be about a day late since I think funds will arrive by then from the two big lenders I work for.
I hope your weekend is going well, that you are finding good weather although I know parts of the country are buried under some pretty awful stuff. Even my brother who lives in Weed, CA had 8 inches of snow when I talked with him on Friday and in Mt Shasta City they had over three feet of snow. Wow, that is heavy.
Good night,
Love
tim

No comments: