Monday, January 25, 2010

The pleasure of work

Dear Family and Friends,
This morning we got rained out. But not to totally lose the exercise experience I dusted off the NordicTrack treadmill, climbed on and enjoyed some really good heavy breathing. While it is not as fun as walking with Ken in the morning air.
After an excellent breakfast with Steve I came back home and set to work. Before long the work began to fly out the door well actually over the Internet. As the work flowed I enjoyed the day more and more. And a quick visit to the post office for a registered letter turned out good instead of the usual letter from the IRS or some government agency demanding funds. It was a check for an appraisal I just about have completed.
This afternoon I ventured out into the horrible weather to mail two appraisals out at the post office and make a deposit. Then it was a short trip to Brentwood to shoot comps. Now I'm home with a fire burning as I enjoy O'Reilly on Fox. Funny guy. While I sitting on the couch the phone rang and it was someone from the loan company that holds the second on my little house. It turned out well and there is a good chance that they will cut my monthly payment in half for 2 years as a way of helping me stay in the house. Now that is help I can really use.
So as I sign off this evening I must say I've had a blast today, I love to work and to accomplish things. Accomplishments work to boost morale.
Love to all,

Tim

No comments: