Saturday, October 18, 2008

A beautiful time with the girls



Dear Family and Friends,

My day started with a tiny voice saying good morning Papa, Keanna can move so quietly and it was 7 am after all, time to get up and going. Nikki had come by at midnight and scooped Kallie up and took her home. Keanna and I began to work on the day and then the phone rang and it was Jason and Timothy calling, they were having a nice time and Timothy talked as best a 1+ year old can. Keanna got to talk to both Jason and Timothy on the speaker phone. What fun that was.

We had breakfast and then were off to Sabbath School in Tracy. Keanna enjoyed the program and there were several kidos there to participate with. It was a great program. Then to Olive Garden for a quick lunch with Nikki and Kallie. The Keanna and I drove home and Nikki and Kallie traveled to San Jose for a baby shower. She came back around 5:30 and I returned Keanna to her home and loving mother. Then I ventured to Staples for a box of paper and a toner cartridge. Otherwise I would have been out of business tomorrow. Since the dogs had eaten all their food on Friday it was time to think of them also. A coupon came in the mail for $7.00 off a sack of food and I found a nice natural food that seems to have fewer bad things and more good things. When I got home and fed them they loved it, even snarled at each other over it. While I was I went to a favorite place, Uno's Chicago Style Pizza in Antioch. It was great food and I brought half home for tomorrow. Finally I head home but found fuel for $3.09. That is some change in the last month and a trip in the motorhome to see Jason is getting more reasonable price wise every day now.

Finally I made it home, I'm sleepy, happily worn out. The girls put real meaning back into life again. They are both precious and bring out the best in me. Suddenly it seemed time to get the house cleaned again after the dust started bothering Keanna's nose. She and I discovered that a little blanket I had out for her to lie on when she broke her arm had been used by the dogs and was filthy. Now it has been washed and is in the dryer. Keanna really enjoyed fruit on this visit. She had one entire can of peaches and nearly finished a can of pears this afternoon. I love it. She makes me nervous as she plays on the tile floors, I just don't want her to fall and hurt herself again. When we arrived home from Olive Garden the late night bed time from last night was catching up with me. I ask her if she could play quietly so I could rest in the recliner. She not only complied but played her games, drew her pictures without making any noise.

I've included a couple pictures of her little dolls on parade on her little table. She worked to set them all up for the photo.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend and finding peace and meaning in it.


Love


tim

No comments: