Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sort of a miracle day....








Dear Family and Friends,
This has been some day, see what you think.
Ken and I walked at 6:30, felt like 3:30 in the morning as I slept very poorly and was not ready to wake when the alarm sounded. We had a good walk in the dark cool morning. Then I showered and made some more steel cut oats, a slice of toast with real butter and a couple links. Then I went to work. First I wrote the appraisal update for the local property and prepared it for delivery. When I did I picked up a check. Then back to the office and the mail was early, yes it contained one very thin check but for a FHA fee of $450. So I prepared a deposit of $600 and headed to the bank. When I came back to the office to continue working on conditions a new email had arrived, it was an order I could see immediatelly. So at 5 pm I was there inspecting the property for a new kind of FHA rescue program that will help them stay in their house at a lower loan amount and payment. The program is just getting started and sounds very good for people. That one was also cod. I drove home after picking up meds and frozen fish food, prepared the deposit slip and then drove back to the bank for a night deposit. Then I was invited to join the girls for dinner at their house, it was great and I've included some magic photos from my visit. On the way home I picked up some groceries, fresh fruits, flour for baking and then came home to park the cars in, unload the groceries and to begin to relax a bit. When I got home and looked at the email there was yet another order waiting. It is a driveby which needs to be seen tomorrow afternoon in Stockton and yes it is cod also. Now I call this a miracle day. With the money collected I've paid two big bills and purchased little needed things like meds, groceries and fish food. I plan to sleep very well tonight, thankful for the gifts from a very loving God.

Tomorrow Sylvia is going to help me plan some menus that I can use for both buying groceries but also knowing what to fix that is balanced and reasonable. I really appreciate her doing this as I think it will be a huge help. Over the last few days I've dumped about 3 pounds which feels good.

So my friends and family members, good night and enjoy the smiles of our little ladies.

love
tim

3 comments:

Deborah W said...

Those little girls are beauties! Such sweet smiles. I can't wait to have grandkids!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Have you ever wondered why we are surprised when God answers our prayers? He knows your needs and has provided for them time and again. So, why be stressed? His plan may not be your plan, but it is the best plan. Thank you Lord!

Roger has his garden weeded, manured, tilled and planted with winter rye and some sort of peas that add nitrogen to the soil. I think he might even be a bit disappointed if we do sell and he doesn't get a chance to reap his harvest. Working in the soil has been good for him ~ except for the poison ivy!

Keep up the good work walking, eating right, and cranking out those COD appraisals!

We love you ~ Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Great pictures of the Girls, You should be a very proud G.Pa.

What a beautiful day today so warm & comfortable too, Just Right!

We will be going to Apple Hill Tuesday, looking forwaRD TO Burgers and Pie at Larsons Barn. Always a fall treat.

Choir is singing for 11:00 service at E.Oaks this Sabbath. "God Shall Wipe away All Tears" You remember that One, Very Moving Number, Scripture always is .

Have a good Friday,

Love You,
Bob & Carrol.

P.S. Gas is $2.99 here today !!