Monday, October 6, 2008

calm work day

Hi
I know boring, a calm work day, but sometimes boring is good, I hope so because I have been boring most of my life, never cut classes when I was in school, never did drugs, never went drinking, never went on "spring break" to some place exotic, just worked.
Today has been a quiet day of doing loads of wash, how many things can a single guy get dirty? Seems like a lot and I notice some of them are wearing out, I now throw anything away that has holes in it, underwear, soxs, in the trash when the holes start showing. Thanks to being in Boston for all that time and both Roxanna and Dana supplying clothes for me I'm deep in soxs and shorts, t shirts and sport shirts, plenty!
So while I am sitting here at my computer working the washer and dryer are about 5 steps away so I can multi task a bit. Ken and I walked at 6:30 this morning, then I showered and make breakfast of scrambled eggs, a thin slice of my toast, two sausages (vege) and orange juice. It was a great breakfast and lasted well. At around 1:30 I opened a can of sliced green beans I bought on sale, microwaved a boca burger, then did the same to the green beans and had a nice lunch. I pretty much kept myself writing on appraisals today and during the day 4 new orders came in. This evening they are all set up and researched, three have lock box codes so no appointment is needed. I'll got tomorrow and see all three properties since they are all nearby. Praise the Lord and all pay within the next two days! That might help with various payments.
Art just called and he and Connie are on their way to dinner. This is their last night there, tomorrow they fly home which will be a long trip for them. Art says they have had a blast there, this evening they were walking the beach and swimming in the ocean, rough work huh?
So things are on course here and I'm holding together pretty well. Sure appreciate the prayers and kind words and emails that last few days. It has really been a huge help to me.
So good night my friends and family,

love to all

Tim

No comments: