Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dry run


Hi

This morning I headed out to Hayward once again to try to see the right property this time. Armed with fresh research data and my lock box key I found the property. Imagine my shock when the lock box was empty, no key. I had driven an hour counting on access using a key that was not there. So I scrambled over to the office in Castro Valley since I was told by phone that I could obtain one there. Turns out the listing agent was home sick today and had the file with the key with her. At that point I was out of time and patience so I just drove back home and worked until it was time to pick up Keanna at school

From then on the day got better. Keanna is communicating more and more, is learning rapidly at school and is amazing in general. We did the McDonalds stop, went to a book fair where she picked up some books she liked and then came back home so Papa could turn out a report and she could do homework, play on the computer and eat a bit of popcorn.

As the day wound down suddenly a thunder and lightning storm hit and scared Keanna with its intensity and volume.

I delivered her to her music class with rain pelting the windows and wind buffeting the car.

Once Keanna was settled I decided on a whim to drive to PayLess Shoes. While I was there I found a very decent pair of shoes for daily wearing, some new soxs and a long shoehorn to help the new shoes slip right on. Then it was on to Winco for steel cut oats and a few other items. Then home to enjoy some left overs that tasted better than anything I could possibly create. Then I settled in to finish a report, email it out, write another one and now I'm very tired, head is splitting due to constant coughing and I'm heading to bed.


Love to all,


tim

No comments: