Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gliding through life one day at a time

Dear Family, Friends and cohorts,
Well here I am writing early tonight so you can all get your beauty sleep for a change.
I've noticed in life that we move from one set of routines to the next. At the present I'm trying to shift to foods with less fat and calories and yet find some satisfaction. I am so busy with keeping up with the orders that I rarely think much about what to make next, I just slip into the kitchen, open doors and whatever jumps out, I eat it. I know its a very careless plan but the trick is to keep no bad foods in the house. I must say the steel cut oats were just great this morning. I added a bit of ground up flax seed which I can not produce since I discovered how to use the coffee grinder. They add a nice flavor.
This morning I wrote an appraisal that was due and then left for San Pablo where I did a driveby inspection and then drove back and wrote it. Once completed with that one I left for Oakley where I had another driveby to see. Then it was time to find diesel since I had 572 miles on the tank and the little yellow light was blinking at me. It took almost 13 gallons so I got over 44 miles per gallon. I'm not sure why that gives me so much pleasure but it does. Sort of like beating the system. Now I'm set for trips to Lodi, San Jose, Pleasanton and where ever I need to go.
This evening I would love to just settle in and watch a bit of TV but there are reports that need attention.
Tomorrow Steve and I will attend a USPAP appraiser conference in Pleasanton and get 7 hours of needed credit toward our continuing education requirement. These things do not come cheaply and this time we have to buy a $70 book, one can't attend the class without buying the book, extortion is what it feels like and no Steve and I cannot share a book, bummer.
I am happy to report that the coughing plague has about abated. I've only had a couple minor sessions today and it feels so good to be moving on.
So now I'm going to go wrestle something up to eat and then settle in for some serious work yet tonight.

Love


Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.