Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A long but safe day

9: pm. Home at last. Ken dragged me out into the cold this morning to walk, well actually he asked me if I would like to go and I said yes. At first it was very windy and cold but it got better as we walked and talked.
Once I was back, had breakfast and a shower I loaded up and left for Livermore. As the Yamaha Golf Cart center neared suddenly the rain began to fall. The manager was kind enough to lift the batteries out of the back of the bug and I asked about a replacement cushion for the rear seat of the golf cart, amazingly they had one on the shelf which they sold to me for just $25.
I then dialed the GPS in for Hollister and began the trip. It promised an arrival time of 11:30 and it was very close. I inspected the empty house, shot 8 comparables and then left for Jason and Jo's place at MBA. In a few minutes I was at their front door and Timothy ran out to greet me. He was having a good day with his mother and after a few minutes I left for my next appointment in Lodi.
Now I'm home and very ready to head to bed. I see that I have a Doctor's appointment at 8 in the morning which I'm looking forward to. Then I'll probably run over to Concord to do a driveby and then back to pickup Keanna at school.
While I've driven about 300 miles today I'm thankful for a safe day and one with all kinds of weather, from driving rain to sunshine. Its a beautiful time of the year with everything green, flowering and giving off tons of pollen, lovely for us hay fever sufferers.
So good night all,

love

tim

No comments: