Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rocky day

Hi,
After a night of tossing and turning, of chills and fever I rose on unsure legs to greet the day. It was so cold and miserable that I went back to bed for 20 more minutes. My shower was hot and punishing. Once I made it downstairs I found my mug of steel cut oats hot and delicious.
I headed out for a 9 am appointment in Vacaville but that did not happen. Once I reached the Brentwood Bypass three police cars blocks the road so I along with dozens of other cars changed our course. What I found when I once again joined the Bypass was very alarming. A gray SUV was on its side in the intersection and a little black car was smashed clear back to the window. It was a horrible mess and Nikki later told me the person in the black car was in very serious condition.
That little detour cost me about 20 minutes and then there was the Rio Vista Bridge open for the passage of a large ship, that cost me 20 minutes and there were various other road crews out spending stimulas money by looking at their shovels. So my 9 am arrival was delayed until 10:15 but the people were still there at the house. When I climbed out the van I could hardly stand up, everything ached so much, my head hurt a lot all day, the coughing is relentless and nothing seems to calm it down.
As I drove to Vacaville I called Dr. Jim and he agreed to phone is a script for antibiotic. I had to drive to Vacaville to take three photos and I ended up spending about half my day for this trip and it pays $75.
Once I got home I prepared the CIR, a form which states that problems had been dealt with at the property. I then left for Modesto to see yet another house. I am just glad to be back home safe and sound tonight as I was pretty much out of it.
So now its bed time, 9:10 and I see Jim at 8:30 in the morning in Antioch.
I long for better days, when I can feel human again.

love

tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros are around 320 dollars on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 180 bucks on every site. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?